Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Swore I Had Never Love Again

Love, can be a many splendored thing..
I can't deny the joy it brings..
A dozen roses, beautiful smiles..
Dreams for sale and fairy tales..
It will make me hear a simphony..
And i just want the world to see..
But, like a drug, that makes me blind..
It will fool me everytime..

The trouble with love is..
It can tear me up inside..
Make my heart believe a lie..
It's stronger than my pride..
It doesn't care how fast i fall..
And i can't refuse the call..
See, i got no say at all..

Everytime i turn around..
I think i've got it all figured out..
My heart keeps calling and i keep on falling..
Over and over again..
This sad story always ends the same..
I'm standing in the pouring rain..
It seem no matter what i do..
It tears my heart in two..

Now, i was once a fool..
It's true, i played the game by all the rules..
But now, my world is a deeper blue..
I'm sadder, but i'm wiser too..
I swore i had never love again..
I swore my heart would never mend..
Said love wasn't worth the pain..
But, then i hear it call my name...............

No comments:

Post a Comment